Quality, highly accurate and intelligent data is key to the success behind AMS IT Channel Database. The measures highlighted below are just some of the processes we undertake to ensure our developing & growing database maintains its data quality levels & guarantees AMS nurtures its database on a sustainable path.
- AMS data is tele-cleansed on average every 3 months by our in house market research team
- Organisations are profiled to allow AMS to identify technical infrastructure information such as “Installed LAN Vendor”
- Online surveys are performed to gather additional company level intelligence
- Weekly CTPS verification automated process to ensure all organisations provided are legal to contact via telephone marketing
- Company & Contact level de-duplication processes are run on AMS data to safeguard from supplying multiples of the same contact in a data file
- Email address verification processes