Quality, highly accurate and intelligent data is key to the success behind AMS IT Focus Database.The measures highlighted below are just some of the processes we undertake to ensure our developing & growing database maintains its data quality levels & guarantees AMS nurtures its database on a sustainable path.
- AMS data is tele-cleansed on average every 3 months by our in house market research team
- Organisations are profiled to allow AMS to identify technical infrastructure information such as “Installed LAN Vendor”
- Online surveys are performed to gather additional company level intelligence
Weekly CTPS verification automated process to ensure all organisations provided are legal to contact via telephone marketing
- Company & Contact level de-duplication processes are run on AMS data to safeguard from supplying multiples of the same contact in a data file
- Email address verification processes